Saturday, June 28, 2008

Who Are You?

vs 12-13 "I, even I, am he who comforts you.
Who are you that you fear mortal men,
the sons of men, who are but grass,
that you forget the Lord your Maker,
who stretched out the heavens
and laid the foundations of the earth,
that you live in constant terror every day
because of the wrath of the oppressor,
who is bent on destruction?
For where is the wrath of the oppressor?
vs. 15-16 For I am the Lord your God,
who churns up the sea that its waves roar -
the Lord Almighty is his name.
I have put words in your mouth
and covered you with the shadow of my hand - "
Who am I that I would fear having 3 babies under the age of 3? Who am I that I
would fear being unable to handle the stress of this life that God has chosen for me? Who am I to fear my oppressor? Where is my oppressor? Every thing that would come against me is less than my God is. I am covered by the shadow of his hand, the Lord God Almighty that churns up the sea so that the waves roar! Who am I to fear?

5 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I heard you got an afternoon to yourself. I'm so glad for you. Love you!

Anna said...

Bring it on girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I needed this! thank you!z

Jess $ said...

powerful stuff. I needed this today. Love you Kate and precious family!!