Monday, June 16, 2008

A Little Better

Thank you so much for the comments. They really helped. Sometimes I just need someone to not look at me like I'm stupid and say, "Oh, I know what you mean!" It's good for us who are in throes of raising children and staying home with them to be able to say that we are there with the other ones. It's a support that no one else can really give.

David has really been having a tough time lately. Not sure why. He's been defiant and smart mouthed and I'm not certain where it's stemming from. It's hard not to feel like a failure.

My friend Dana came to visit me from Athens and that was good. It was nice to have adult conversation and we even got to see a movie! Thank you, Chuck, for letting us get away on Father's Day and for staying with the kids. It was a really nice treat. We saw Prince Caspian and it was so so good. It's a must see if you like that sort of movie.

Anyway, thanks for the support. I do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Micah and Shireen said...

Glad to hear things are looking up! Having one little one makes me feel a little like your last post, so I can't even imagine what more children and even less time will do to me! Yeah for Dana coming to save the day! So fun that y'all got to spend time together. Love you and hope this week goes well.

Christy Ward said...

Just now reading your blog, but wanted to say that I have been feeling the same way lately. It must be in the water for stay at home moms this time of year?