Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

I had a good response to my idea so I think I'll create a separate blog for that purpose. I'll put out the address once I get it done. I also think Hannah's idea of people taking different days of the week is a good one. I'll write more about it as I work it out.

I had a very encouraging e-mail from a more seasoned mother friend of mine. The point she made (which I think is crucial) is that I have to refuse discouragement and feelings of failure because who is the author of those? My Heavenly Father is gentle and kind in His correction and doesn't make me feel like crap.

He is my encourager and the lifter of my head and if that is not how I'm feeling then I can know where it is coming from. I guess I just needed a reminder. I'm feeling much stronger now just because I now feel like the enemy is the "enemy" and not myself. Thanks Jeannie.

We have a busy weekend coming up. Hope y'all have a good one.

No comments: