Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Micro-suede

DISCLAIMER: If you have micro-suede on your crib bedding please do not read this because I am going to mock you!


Okay, so I'm looking on e-bay for cute crib bedding for Micah and there are all these sets with micro-suede as the main material and they are proud of it! All of them are "Plush, luxurious micro-suede bedding for your little one." Are you kidding me? Let me make a short list of why micro-suede is terrible for crib bedding.

A#1) It's hot! Who wants to sleep under the hottest material known to man second only to leather?

B#2) It doesn't "breathe." Choking/suffocation hazard in my opinion.

C#3) Think about your child pulling off his diaper a few times with micro-suede nearby. Yeah. And sppit up, vomit, pee, etc. I'm sick to my stomach too.

I don't think I need to go any further. Y'all understand what I mean. I apologize if I offended someone but I told you not to read this.

5 comments:

Anna said...

the person that created these either doesn't have children or has a maid/nanny to clean up!

Micah and Shireen said...

So funny! Good thing I never got micro suede bedding...in fact we just took all her bedding off because it became a distracting thing she played with in the crib. Bedding in general is overrated in my opinion...but it looks cute for awhile!

Pajama Mama said...

EWWWW! Babies don't sleep under the comforters, anyway...but STILL. Post a link. I want to see it.

Hilliard Family said...

whatever happened to cotton? good, old-fashioned, easy to wash cotton? it's soft, it breathes and it can be very cute! who comes up with this stuff???

Anonymous said...

This is really funny! I am glad I get to read up on your lived so when I see you again, I'll know more about whats going on!!!

Congrats on another BOY! So exciting!!!!