Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jobless in GA

So I suddenly find myself without a job and while I am strangely relieved I am also strangely uneasy. I'm sort of drifting around the house. There are plenty of things to do around here. I have lots of projects that need my attention and yet I know I have no intention of doing them.

Maybe I am so used to working under a deadline and the pressure of time running out. Maybe that is what is making me so aimless. I'm not sure. I've got to work on that though.

The funny part is that it is only like my second day without working. What will I be like in three weeks?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be completely thrilled about how many naps you've gotten to take and how many books you've gotten to read.

Barrett said...

hey, i'm jobless too and taking car of my baby during the day, but i'm also in grad school, and that's kinda a job.
i'm waiting for more advice...

Barrett

Anonymous said...

adADD