Thursday, May 8, 2008

Proper Update

It's me again, Margaret. Bet you thought I would never blog again, huh? Well, you were wrong. It's just taken me a while.

David is in fully potty training mode now and is only wearing diapers at nap time and night time. It's a constant all day situation. He's actually doing very well but I have started dreaming (or having nightmares) about wet and dirty underwear. It's interesting.

Rae is teething. Wow. That's all I have to say about that.

We are looking for a newer car so I've been spending hours daily researching and scouring the internet for a great deal.

Chuck has started planting stuff so now our days are long and our nights are short. I can really tell it bothers David. He's not doing stuff that David can be along for so it kind of stinks for him. He's sort of clingy to Chuck at night time.

I'm tired again. I thought I had passed that stage but apparantly not.

There. That's a proper update.

5 comments:

The Shepards said...

Hmmm. You would think I would remember a last name like VonGlaun. ... I recognize names on your blog roll ... and the half picture you reading with Dave is only a little telling ... COULD THIS BE CAMILLA KATE?

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Just glad to see you're back. Kris will be too. He always asks me if their's anything new.

Hannah Hoffmann said...

...if THERE's anything new.

Micah and Shireen said...

Thanks for the update. How far along are you?

Christy Ward said...

Thanks for the update....You are BUSY....potty training, teething, and pregnant...you deserve a relaxing Mother's Day for sure!!