Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fair Warning

I'm giving y'all fair warning that I might not be around much this week. Chuck's sister is getting married this weekend and we have kicked off the week with a busy schedule. Today David and I went to pick up the wedding dress and a few bridesmaid dresses from alterations and being steamed. After delivering the dress to the specified location we came home and they are in bed.

I fully intend to update y'all on the new/old car we got. (Okay, it's not old, it's an 04 but it's not technically new either) Pregnancy, potty training and the like.

Actually, let me say this about potty training, we were gone all morning and David did not have any accidents. No accidents for the past few days either. It's going really well.

So, give me some time. Maybe next week?

3 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Glad potty training is going well--can't wait to hear how you did it. Seems like your haggling paid off with a new car!! Congrats!!

Anna said...

I'm sooo proud of David AND YOU!!! ;-)

Pajama Mama said...

We want pictures of the bridal party.