Monday, May 19, 2008

OJ and Coke

David told me with the saddest face last night that he wanted to be big and then he would drink orange juice and coke! Who knew his deprivation was this severe? He can't have OJ because his body is really sensitive to the citric acid. He inherited that from me. And there is just too much sugar in coke. Too funny.

We had a good weekend. The wedding was really nice. The Lord showed me some things in myself that I'm not quite ready to expound on yet but will soon. The house is nasty. We got to spend some good time with Chuck's cousin Somer and her husband and baby. That was probably the best part of the weekend.

It was good.

My 3 year old longs for OJ and Coke....

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

Awwwww. Poor deprived little child. We don't do much soda here, either. R did buy the kids some diet, no caffeine root beer the other day and they were elated. We don't do apple juice either.

I thought about you and Chuck and Christen, too, Saturday.

Love, J