Friday, May 9, 2008

Haggling

Okay, so I'm shopping for new cars via the Internet and phone conversations. I've narrowed it down to two. And guess what - I hate haggling. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. I hate feeling like I'm trying to cheat someone else. It stinks.

I'm not trying to cheat anyone else but it still feels like it (or at least I think that they think that I am). So, I'm asking for "rock bottom" prices. Yick.

Anyway, Chuck is better at this but doesn't have the time for it right now. He does, however, like to tell me the "better" way to do it. I'm really tempted to tell him that the better way is to do it himself but I won't. I'll probably just have diarrhea from the anxiety.

5 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Take some immodium and remember, they don't know you and you never have to talk/see them again!!

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Ha, ha! That's really funny, Christy. I'm telling Kris that all the time. I think it's very good advice, but somehow I still have to make all the phone calls around here.

Micah and Shireen said...

Same with me Hannah...Micah has had some good opportunities to work on it though.

Hope you don't get to sick over this Kate.

Anna said...

LOL, thats too funny!!!

Pajama Mama said...

I hate haggling...So, I don't.