Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Long Absence

I have a lot of legitimate excuses about why it has been so long since my last post. The explain alot but I'm not going to waste time with those. I will say this, however, most of my other blog friends, except my newest one, Christy, have been extremely lax as well. So, I don't feel so bad.

We really have had a lot going on and on top of all of it David is going through a testing stage. I'm not sure why but I have the sense that he's testing me. It's like, if we put him in his bed he gets up eight times. I thought we had that lesson worked out already! It's as if he's checking to see if I forgot about it or changed my mind. Sheesh. I'm tired of this stage for real.

Rae cried for Erin yesterday when she left. She reached for her while in my arms. I'm so relieved! Maybe that means her separation anxiety stage is lessening. I certainly hope so. It's too much pressure to be the only one she is happy with. Just too much.

That is all for now. I should have more later this week.

2 comments:

Anna said...

i missed you...:)

Micah and Shireen said...

I have to say, I have missed reading your funny and insightful posts. I have been pretty bad at the posting as well...it is so hard when life kicks into high gear.