Friday, April 18, 2008

Pregnancy and Potty Training

I don't remember being so irritable with either of my earlier pregnancies. I mean, okay a little bit when I was pregnant with Rae but this time the levels are off the charts. It's ridiculous. And I don't like it at all. I hate feeling like my frustrations well up in me and they sometimes feel uncontrollable. It kind of scares me.

On the other front, David wore underwear to Pizza Hut today and stayed dry through the whole meal! We had two "false alarms" in bathroom trips but that's cool. At least we didn't have to take a soggy 3 year old home with us. I'm very pleased. I'm beginning to think we're making progress.

Right now he is refusing to eat his supper. Which would be fine if we didn't have a babysitter coming whom he would undoubtedly tell, "I'm hungry. I didn't eat supper" right as his bedtime drew near.

Rae is already in the bed bless her heart.

3 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Yea, David! Seriously, I'm still planning on you potty training David and then it inspiring Luke. Work for you?

Pajama Mama said...

I wonder if the fact that your plate is full with two toddlers this go around has anything to do with it? You've got to be exhausted most of the day. Don't forget about my Rayray. She'd be a big help.

J

Anonymous said...

oh kate, you have so much on your plate right now. potty training can be such a stressful time...i am seriously the world's worse potty trainer. i hate it but they eventually learn in their own timing. i know how you feel about being irritable. you are such a good mommy.