Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quiet Nights

All is quiet at my house. David and his daddy are snuggled on the couch watching The Sound of Music, Rae is sleeping peacefully, and I am looking around at all of the things that need doing and am ignoring them.

I had a rough week. I either had food poisoning thanks to some iffy mushrooms, or I had one of the worst stomach bugs known to man. Either way, it was really a nightmare. I am much better but today I napped when the kids did and I slept like someone who has been forced to stay awake for 48 hours. I was so unbelievably tired.

I did the bare minimum in my house today and it shows. I have family coming in this weekend and the house may or may not reflect that by tomorrow evening when they arrive. I will have to see how my energy holds out...

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

Kate! I didn't know you were so sick. I hope you are better and survived the weekend and that no one else caught the bug.

Did you do anything special for Easter besides hosting family?