Sunday, December 21, 2008

Appletizers

The other day we were having a meal with Chuck's family and the food wasn't quite ready. Of course the kids were already sitting at the table and were hungry. So I said to David, "Let me give you guys an appetizer." Unfortunately I was cutting up an apple for them. Try explaining to a 3 year old the difference between appetizers and apple-tizers.

So now he asks for yogurt-tizers, snack-tizers, and all sorts of other things. Yesterday he woke up and got some cereal out of the cabinet. When we walked in he said, "I'm having a cereal-tizer!"

4 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

In just a few days our boys can have cereal-tizers together!! Or,as Eli would say, Ceree.

Christy Ward said...

Love it!! Gave you an award on my blog!

Pajama Mama said...

That child cracks me up!

familyof8 said...

So cute...will you email me your new address?

C