Saturday, December 13, 2008

Micah

Just an update on what all Micah is doing lately. He is such a sweet baby and is usually very content. He has started smiling and even trying to laugh a little bit. He "talks" some with coos and noises and the kids think it is hilarious! David and Rae love him so much and call him "my baby." He always seems happy to be in the middle of their chaos. It doesn't seem to bother him at all when they are loud and rowdy.

He has slept from 10p to 6a three nights in a row now! I'm thrilled. I love it and wonder how I managed when he was getting up multiple times during the night. He has decided that he loves his "lovey" from Aunt Raeanna and we often times find him scooted up next to his rabbit with its softest parts on his face and head.

He is very sensitive to what I eat. He's a little gassy so I try to be really careful. He can't tolerate cabbage, chocolate, much caffeine, or tomato based stuff. These I figured out the hard way! Mylicon is our friend.

I'm not sure how we ever lived without him. He's such a sweet heart. Every time I look at him I want to squeeze the life out of him because I filled so overwhelmed with love. (I know that really doesn't make sense but if you've ever felt that way then you know what I mean!)

I'm about to leave the house for a movie watching date with a friend of mine. I can't wait. I haven't gotten to do something like this since the summer so I'm really looking forward to it. Chuck's sister is coming to watch the kids. Thank the Lord for sisters!

Just wanted to update y'all on Micah. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. having a baby is a lot of work but so fun (and fleeting!!!).

Melissa said...

Way to go, little man- keep up the good sleeping!

clay kirkland said...

Mylicon is the greatest stuff in the world! Loved the update!

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Yay, Micah!! Yay for movie dates!! And, yes, yay for sisters!!