Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've Been Wondering

I've been wondering why Chuck has come home, taken off his work clothes, and immediately sprayed his clothes with stain treater the last few days. I mean, it's nice, but it's not normal. Then I opened the cabinet with my laundry supplies. Apparently my husband bought a gallon size bottle of shout with a 3 foot extendable trigger. That's right. He's been spraying his clothes because the trigger makes it fun and it makes him feel powerful.

I am wondering no more.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Jake & I both laughed out LOUD at this. Awesome.

Hannah Hoffmann said...

What a man. I wonder if that works on all household cleaners/appliances. Some sort of attachment to make dusting appealing to them?

Hilliard Family said...

Whatever works, right?

Pajama Mama said...

Maybe I should get one for Rusty....

Heather said...

and how does your sweet husband, Chuck feel about your blog post? Lol too funny!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's so random!

Anna said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!