Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rae


I think I have not been fair to Rae in this blog. I barely mention her but that's really because she is so easy to be around. She is such a love and parenting her is really not bad at all. Someone asked me about her being two and I assured them that, while we have our moments, she is very obedient and sweet natured.


One of her first words was "thank you" and she is very conscious about saying yes ma'am and please. She's almost too polite. If she says thank you and you don't quickly say you're welcome you get in trouble!


She loves her brothers and really doesn't do as well alone as she does with the boys. She likes to be entertained and being bossed around doesn't bother her at all. At the same time she is very independent and wants to "do my self mama."


She loves to have her hair put up in pig tails, wear dresses, and be all out prissy. She hates to be dirty and having a snotty nose is the worst of all!


I feel differently about my little girl than I do my boys. I don't love her more it's just different. I can't explain it and would never have believed it before I had her. She's such a blessing to our family. I pray that God will knit our hearts together in a special way as she grows.


6 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

I understand. And she is a doll.

Raina Miranda said...

Kate, Rae is so beautiful! I didn't get to see her during our last visit, and I think the last time I did see her she didn't have any hair! She has grown up so much since then.
Thanks for all of the comments on my blog. Yes, EVERYTHING is about the baby!!! It is true what they say - It is already hard to remember life without Asher! :)

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Pretty, sweet girl! Kiss her for me!

Heather said...

such a beautiful picture! Such a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful and reminds me of you. thanks for your latest comment on my blog. i am thinking of and praying for you often.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little girl!