Monday, March 16, 2009

Happenings

This is going to be a quickie because Micah is screaming for his cereal.

We had a really busy week with a lot of fun happenings. Micah started oatmeal cereal a week or so ago and really has the hang of it. He's learning to swallow and has decided he cannot be filled up and is always hungry!

Chuck and I started a little Bible Study/Get Together/Book Club thingy with another couple. We are really excited about this - deeper friendships and another source to spark excitement about the Word and what God is doing.

I started a little group for a few moms who stay at home with small children last week too. It should be fun. We're going to be doing the Love Dare book and I think it will be a challenge. I'm looking forward to it.

David and Annalee have a birthday party coming up and we're all really excited.

Chuck worked so hard this week and with A LOT of help from daddy has my yard looking so good. New straw and everything. I'm so proud of it.

I let Rae play with Rachel last week and she had a great time. She wants to go back and play with Rachel and Abi-gail all the time now.

Chuck and I got a date night! So fun. Just us, sushi, and time....What more could I ask for?

Okay gotta go feed a hungry baby.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kate-- are you a sushi fan?
I don't think I would've guessed that. But then, it's been a long time since we lived together!
SOOOO glad you had a date night-- those are always so much better than I even expect them to be. Thank you, Lord, for dates!

HaleyM said...

Hey!

Sounds like things are well for you guys! Miss you!

Hilliard Family said...

Glad you had a good week!

Anonymous said...

william started on the r. cereal too! fun times.

aren't date nights the best?