Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Official

Okay - It's official. We're moving. We've been planning this and praying about it for a while now but it looks like we're actually going to do it. We have signed a contract with a couple to buy the house we are currently in and we are moving to my grandaddy's house out in the country.

Deep breath.

It'll be good. I'm nervous. We're doing the move before the baby comes, which I think will be best, but I am a little concerned b/c it doesn't help my nesting urges. Anyway, It will be good. It will be good. It will be good. Boy, I'm nervous.

Maybe I'll have some pics up before the baby comes. Probably not knowing me.

4 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Definitely want pictures!

Pajama Mama said...

Think "cocoa butter."

Or, come soak in my new tub to relax.

Hilliard Family said...

It WILL be good! Take it from the expert. PS-Kids love to play in boxes!

Heather said...

YAY! THATS EXCITING. I WILL HAVE TO COME SEE IT AT THANKSGIVING! LOVE YOU!