Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Barbie and pregancy - unrelated to one another

I am upset. I just saw an advertisement for some kind of party girl Barbie. It's a cruise ship where Barbie can "swim and flirt" (yes, the commercial actually said that) then there is a bed where Barbie can take some sort of power nap, and a nightclub dance floor.

Are you kidding me? I want to get Rae some little girl toys for Christmas. Uh, not that one. Gross.

Still pregnant. Have appointment tomorrow. We'll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

WHAT! I haven't seen that commercial...but we don't do Barbies here. The girls play with some of mine that survived the 70s plus Cinderella and Dorothy Barbie. But flirty, power-napping, dancing cruise ship Barbie is not welcome here. For one reason, the brother is too curious.

American Girl Bitty Baby. We highly recommend. Ab and I.

Check my blog for pic of Ray's new room.

J

Christy Ward said...

Hope your appt. goes well tomorrow...and baby will be here soon!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! you have got to be kidding me. can not wait to hear how your appointment goes. hang in there. you will soon forget the agony of being 9 months prego soon.