Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gustav, Palin, etc.

Well, I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm sorry. I got David and Rae pretty much well and then DAvid started throwing up! Yikes! I've heard a few mamas talk about how their children were constantly sick when they first started school. My question is, how long will this last? Good grief!


Poor New Orleans. Gustav is bearing down on them. What must those residents be feeling? I'm really sorry for them.


Sarah Palin, John McCain's surprise VP pick. Kind of exciting....I'm interested to see what she can do. She sort of excites me more than McCain does!

This picture is of me and an old friend at her baby shower. She's just two weeks ahead of me. So fun!
Okay, that's it for now.

2 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

1. Not a stomach virus!!! That's the last thing you need to deal with.

2. I don't even know how to pray regarding Gustav bc anywhere it hits will be devastating. So, God, please just make it go away?

3. I am very impressed and intrigued with Palin but at the same time, keep thinking that she has the new baby with special needs and how is that gonna work!?

Anonymous said...

yuck, throw up! you poor girl. taking care of sick children is so tough. i always wanting to be like my mom who would just so sweetly hug us whether we were covered in throw up or not but my first impulse is to hold them very far away from me and then put them in the bath....

excited about palin too.