Sunday, July 13, 2008

Preparation

I have been preparing for Micah's arrival today. This is the earliest that I have ever done this kind of thing but it's because I'm getting smarter! In a few months I'll be bigger, more tired, and will feel overwhelmed so this is a great time, in my opinion, for me to do all of this. We are transitioning Rae into sharing a room with her brother and she is thrilled about it! They love talking to each other and keeping one another awake.


David and I were talking about how Micah is in my stomach swimming around. David wanted to know if Micah was wearing swimmies. Too cute. He's moving a lot and it's exciting to feel him and know that he is there.


Here are two cute pics of the kids doing their summertime thing. They both love the water and David doesn't mind being hot nearly as much as Rae does! We have to keep her shaded.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are smart to go ahead and prepare for micah...for some reason i am so chilled about the prep part this time because I feel like we have just about everything we need besides diapers and lots more wisdom, patience and love...

Pajama Mama said...

She'll need that little hat at the beach!!