Friday, December 7, 2007

WARNING

Okay - I have officially put the address to this blog on my Facebook page so just in case someone actually reads this besides Hannah then I need to warn you.

Do not read this blog unless you have a sense of humor. Just like I try to find the holy in the ordinary I also try to find the humor in the ordinary. It makes life more interesting. SO, if you are going to have any kind of negative feelings if I make fun of life, motherhood, religion (notice I did not say a relationship with Jesus) or any of the other serious stuff out there...then save yourself some grief. Don't read any further.

Thanks. Management

1 comment:

AnnieBlogs said...

Dear Management,

I absolutely LOVE that you have a blog and plan to read it all the time. And maybe laugh with you. And at you. :)

Love, Annie