Thursday, December 20, 2007

Annie Downs

I am dedicating this post to Annie Downs. Because, first of all, we will actually see if she reads this blog or if she was blowing smoke. Secondly, because I am really proud of her. I read her article in www.RadiantMag.com and I was really impressed. (Holiday Pause is the name of her piece) Not only is she a good writer she really has a gifting to penetrate the heart.

So, Annie, if you are reading this, keep writing. Use your writing as an instrument for the Lord to heal hearts through honesty and humor. If you feel disappointed in some aspects of your love you can bet that just about every other woman does too - married and unmarried, childless or the old woman in the shoe.

I'm really really proud of you. Love you.

1 comment:

AnnieBlogs said...

Kate,

Thanks. When I saw your comment I thought, "I've totally be forgetting to check Kate's blog". And truly, it bit me in the butt. My apologies. But I do keep up with you on facebook. We are such e-friends. :)

Love you. Thanks for the encouragement. Seriously means a lot.