Saturday, December 5, 2009

So apparently it's been a while since I've blogged. Sorry. We have been doing well and making good memories.

We went to Disney in October and that was so fun. The cousins all did really well together and I was personally so proud of how my own children did. So grown up! It was really fun.

We had a really wonderful, laid back Thanksgiving and that was a treat. None of the usual Holiday exhaustion.

Now we are staring down Christmas and I can hardly believe it. We have shopped for the kids and for each other and I am excited that it is almost here. We are having cold weather (okay, not really if you live in Omaha) for us and we have had a fire. Love it!

I'll try to update again soon. For now...stay warm!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We are going to need some Disney pointers...taking the girls in May!